- Read for pleasure
- Use the list to study for the Lesson 12 Vocabulary Test on Friday
- p. 536 #1-3 –YOU MUST SHOW WORK (calculators are permitted)
- Study the Week 14 list for the test on Friday, January 10. The Week 14 spelling homework must also be handed in by this date.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Wednesday-10
- We are doing experiments and learning about static electricity.
- Landform/5 Themes of Geography test– 4-G Friday. Use corrected landform quiz, yellow overview 5 Themes sheet, and any in-class activity sheets as your study guides. Check out the landform memory game: Mr. Polum’s Landform Game – Match The Memory
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- We are out of tissues. Any donations would be greatly appreciated – Thank you! 🙂
- January 10–End of MP 2 –-Please check under the Cycle Day Special tab above to see the changes for MP 3 & 4: (PE will be Day B starting next week and Tech/Applied Engineering will be Day D starting next week. Book Exchange will still be every other Day B.)
- Girl Scout Troop 70146 is collecting donations for Lancaster County Pet Pantry. Some Items include: old towels, cat and dog food (any size or brand), distilled water, clorox wipes only, paper towels, detergent, Ziplock gallon bags. For a more detailed list, check out the Conestoga blog (under school links). Donations are needed by January 10.
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Feb. 3 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- January 9–PTO meeting in the Commons at 6:45 p.m.
- January 10–End of MP 2
- January 13–No school (teacher in-service)
- “Flannel Shirt Day” on Friday, January 17 for students and staff.
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- January 27–report card distribution
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show