- Read for pleasure
- p. 541-542 #1-7 –YOU MUST SHOW WORK
- Study the Week 15 list for the test on Friday. The Week 15 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Wednesday-10
- We are doing experiments and learning about static electricity.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) if you didn’t.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- We are out of tissues. Any donations would be greatly appreciated – Thank you! 🙂
- January 10–End of MP 2 –-Please check under the Cycle Day Special tab above to see the changes for MP 3 & 4: (PE will be Day B starting next week and Tech/Applied Engineering will be Day D starting next week. Book Exchange will still be every other Day B.)
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Feb. 3 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- January 10–End of MP 2
- January 13–No school (teacher in-service)
- “Flannel Shirt Day” on Friday, January 17 for students and staff.
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- January 27–report card distribution
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show