- Read for pleasure
- p. 547-548 #1-10 evens only –YOU MUST SHOW WORK
- Study the Week 15 list for the test on Friday. The Week 15 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review) Thursday-10
- We did three static electricity experiments – Weird Water, Dancing Balloons, and Popping Paper. Ask your child what happened in each one. 🙂
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday.
- For the second half of the year, we have Physical Education on Day B. Wear your sneakers tomorrow!
- If students ordered them, they received their class composite picture today.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- Thank you so much for the tissue donations!
- January 10–End of MP 2 –-Please check under the Cycle Day Special tab above to see the changes for MP 3 & 4: (PE will be Day B starting next week and Tech/Applied Engineering will be Day D starting next week. Book Exchange will still be every other Day B.)
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Feb. 3 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- “Flannel Shirt Day” on Friday, January 17 for students and staff.
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- January 24–Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- January 27–report card distribution
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show