- Read for pleasure
- Complete the review sheet #1-5 (Show your work)
- Study the Week 15 list for the test on Friday. The Week 15 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review ) Tuesday-11
- If you didn’t finish your 2-column notes for the “Mountains” TDA, finish that for homework.
- We are learning about current electricity and open and closed circuits.
- We started our unit on map skills –ask your child to explain the three types of maps.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday.
- Conestoga Spirit Wear Sale from Jan. 17 through Jan. 30. Students were given an information sheet to put in their blue homework folders.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- January 10–End of MP 2 –-Please check under the Cycle Day Special tab above to see the changes for MP 3 & 4: (PE will be Day B starting this week and Tech/Applied Engineering will be Day D starting this week. Book Exchange will still be every other Day B.)
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Feb. 3 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- “Flannel Shirt Day” on Friday, January 17 for students and staff.
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- January 24–Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- January 27–report card distribution
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show