- Read for pleasure
- No homework
- Study the Week 16 list for the test on Friday. The Week 16 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review ) Tuesday-11
- We are working on the good copy of our “Mountains” TDA. We will finish working on it Tuesday in class, but students may also work on it at home.
- We are learning about current electricity and open and closed circuits.
- We started our unit on map skills –ask your child to explain the three types of maps.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday.
- Conestoga Spirit Wear Sale from Jan. 17 through Jan. 30. Students were given an information sheet to put in their blue homework folders.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Feb. 3 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- January 20–No school (MLK Day)
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Wednesday, January 22. It is also P.E. that day so wear sneakers.
- January 24–Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- January 27–report card distribution
- TEAM SHIRT DAY – Friday, January 31st – WHOLE SCHOOL
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show