- Read for pleasure
- p. 572 #10 & 12 AND p. 584 #10 & 12
- Study the Week 16 list for the test on Friday. The Week 16 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review ) Wednesday-11
- If you didn’t complete your good copy of the Mountains TDA in class today, finish for homework. It is due tomorrow morning.
- We are learning about current electricity, open and closed circuits, and switches.
- We started our unit on map skills –ask your child to explain the three types of maps.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday.
- Book Exchange tomorrow & wear sneakers for P.E.
- Conestoga Spirit Wear Sale from Jan. 17 through Jan. 30. Students were given an information sheet to put in their blue homework folders.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Feb. 3 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- January 24–Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- January 27–report card distribution
- TEAM SHIRT DAY – Friday, January 31st – WHOLE SCHOOL
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show