- Read for pleasure
- Study for the Les. 21 Vocabulary Test next week
- Gold group–p. 605 #2, 4, 6, 8 MUST SHOW WORK (calculator use is permitted)
- Blue group-p. 604 # 5, 7, 11, 12 MUST SHOW WORK (calculator use is permitted)
- *FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in Mrs. Ochs’s room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join them.
- Study the Week 16 list for the test on Friday. The Week 16 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- No DLR (Daily Language Review )
- Today we did an experiment to learn about conductors and insulators.
- If you didn’t complete the map sheet (#1-13) in class, finish for homework. It is due next class period.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday.
- Conestoga Spirit Wear Sale from Jan. 17 through Jan. 30. Students were given an information sheet to put in their blue homework folders.
- Conestoga Talent Show permission sheet is due by Friday, February 7.
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, Feb. 3 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- January 24–Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- January 27–report card distribution
- TEAM SHIRT DAY – Friday, January 31st – WHOLE SCHOOL
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Monday, Feb. 1
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show