- Read for pleasure
- no homework
- District benchmark will be administered Thursday and Friday
- *FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in Mrs. Ochs’s room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join them.
- Study the Week 19 list for the test. The test will be NEXT Friday, February 21. . The Week 19 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday, Feb. 21 There will not be a spelling test this week.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review ) – Thursday 13
- Students must finish the good copy of their Winn-Dixie TDA if they didn’t finish in class. It is due tomorrow morning.
- We are learning about Helping Verbs-all 23! Have your child perform our song for you:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F2JWKY63K0&list=RD-F2JWKY63K0&start_radio=1
- Students should use the green Earth-Sun-Moon Study Guide to prepare for the test next week. (4-G on Wed., Feb. 19 & 4-O on Thurs., Feb. 20)
- PA map and regions test (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday). Use the blue study guide to prepare. Students can go into Google Classroom/Social Studies to take a Quizizz test to also prepare:)
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- FYI: Mrs. Ochs will be out Thursday and Friday of this week. Her substitute will be Mrs. Sandra Peifer.
- This Friday, February, 14, we will have a valentine exchange at the end of the day. If your child would like to participate, the Valentine List was sent home in the WWE last week. <3
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 2 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Thursday, Feb. 13
- Thursday, February 13–4th grade district Math Bowl (Pequea-1:30pm)
- Thursday, February 13–PTO meeting (6:45pm in Commons)
- Monday, February 17–President’s Day (NO school)
- Friday, February 21–Yearbooks orders are due (the form was sent home in the WWE)
- Friday, February 21–Kids At Work Day – an information sheet was sent home in the WWE
- HS production of The Wizard Of Oz: February 28 and 29 & March 6 and 7. The Emerald City Event will be February 22 from 1:30-4:00. (Information was sent home in the WWE.)
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show