- Read for pleasure
- Study the Lesson 13 Vocabulary for the test Friday
- Estimating distances worksheet #1-9 (reverse side of in-class worksheet).
- PSSA packet: #1 (Students MUST show work and may use a calculator)
- *FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in Mrs. Ochs’s room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join them.
- Study the Week 19 list for the test. The test will be Friday, February 21. . The Week 19 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday, Feb. 21.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review ) – Monday 14
- Students should use the green Earth-Sun-Moon Study Guide to prepare for the test tomorrow. (4-G on Wed., Feb. 19 & 4-O on Thurs., Feb. 20)
- Students may go to Google Classroom Science and do Quizizz Earth/Sun/Moon to practice for the test 🙂
- PA map and regions test this week (4-O Wednesday; 4-G Thursday). Use the blue study guide to prepare. Students can go into Google Classroom/Social Studies to take a Quizizz test to also prepare:)
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- On Friday students were given a district letter about the upcoming puberty presentation. Please read it, and you may contact the school nurse if you have any questions. The letter is in your child’s blue homework folder today.
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 2 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE–Wednesday, Feb.26
- A BIG Congratulations to our 4th Grade Math Bowl Team – Will, Ashlynn, Sawyer, & Kaleb – for earning 2nd place in the math bowl!!!!! Way to go!! 🙂
- Friday, February 21–Yearbooks orders are due (the form was sent home in the WWE)
- Friday, February 21–Kids At Work Day – an information sheet was sent home in the WWE
- The next Box Top collection date is Friday, Feb. 21. Please send your clipped box tops to school by this date.
- HS production of The Wizard Of Oz: February 28 and 29 & March 6 and 7. The Emerald City Event will be February 22 from 1:30-4:00. (Information was sent home in the WWE.)
- Spring Picture Day on Thursday, Feb. 27 (The order form was sent home in the WWE.)
- March 6–Conestoga Talent Show