- Read for pleasure
- We read with our kindergarten buddies today 🙂
- p. 805-806 & PSSA (new packet) #1 & 2
- *FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in Mrs. Ochs’s room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join them.
- Study the Week 21 list for the test on Friday, March 13. The Week 21 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday, March 13.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review ) – Thursday 16
- “Thursday Is Market Day” TDA – students shared their completed 2-column notes with a partner (aka: editor) in class today. If they need to, they may finish editing at home. Tomorrow, they will work on their final copy. Their TDA is due by Friday morning.
- Now we are learning about watersheds and wetlands.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) by Friday
- Track and Field Day (Thursday, May 7) sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 16 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE – Thursday, March 19
- Thursday, March 12 – PTO meeting in the Commons (6:45 pm)
- Friday, March 13 – Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- Friday, March 20 – End of MP 3