- Read for pleasure
- No homework
- *FYI: math mentoring is available to all 4th graders during our lunch/recess period in Mrs. Ochs’s room. So, if your child is struggling with any concepts, encourage him/her to join them.
- Study the Week 22 list for the test on Friday. The Week 22 spelling homework must also be handed in by Friday.
- Students can practice their words through the use of Spelling City (found under Fun Links on the right side of the blog post). It is still helpful, though, to have an adult give paper and pencil practice tests to check progress.
- Do DLR (Daily Language Review ) – Monday 17
- Now we are learning about watersheds, wetlands, and weather.
- Our focus is the state legislative branch.
- Sign & return the WWE (Weekly Work Envelope) & WR (blue Weekly Report) if you didn’t
- Track and Field Day (Thursday, May 7) sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e084caca92aa02-conestoga
- FYI: Chromebooks MUST come to school fully charged each day.
- The next instrument lesson day with Ms. Almoney is Monday, March 16 (Remember your instrument and book.)
- Next BOOK EXCHANGE – Thursday, March 19
- Friday, March 13 – Early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- Friday, March 20 – End of MP 3