To keep up-to-date, please reference Conestoga Elementary School under School Links to the right of this post:) We miss our students! – Mrs. Graham & Mrs. Ochs:)
Message from Penn Manor School District:
Penn Manor schools are closed through March 27 in the wake of the COVID-19 outbreak. It is unclear whether that status will change or when we may be able to resume normal operations. As we all deal with this unprecedented challenge, we want to share some important information with parents:
- The education of children is on hold as we consider options moving forward under the direction of the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
- We have decided not to pursue online learning for our students at this time. We would not be able to fulfill our legal and ethical obligation to serve every student appropriately via this means, and many of our students lack access to the internet at home.
- March 13 is now officially the end of the third marking period. Students’ grades will reflect assignments and assessments completed through that date.
- We are working to establish a system to provide breakfasts and lunches to families with children who qualify for free- or reduced-price meals, beginning Wednesday, March 18. More details will be released as they become available.
- All buildings are undergoing a deep cleaning, including all carpeting, fabric surfaces and touch points.
- Essential school district personnel, with minimal exceptions, will begin working from home Wednesday.
- Buildings will be open to teachers and the public by appointment only beginning Wednesday, March 18. Visitors should call the school office to arrange a visit.
Due to unforeseen circumstances and the inability to distribute our Square1Art products, we have decided to push our order deadline to the end of April. Orders can be made online or by phone directly to Square1Art. Products will be distributed in May.
If you haven’t received your child’s personalized catalog, please contact Danielle at: email@example.com with your child’s full name and teacher. She will provide you with your child’s access code.
Click on the link below to order online after you have received your access code.
Epic! – Books for Kids Update:
Those of you who were able to check out some of the books on the Epic library site on the Monday, March 16th Blog, this is what 4th grade has been able to accomplish so far:
22 books finished and 3.9 hours read 🙂