WEDNESDAY’s Google Meet– both Mrs. Graham’s Group A and Group B will join a required, combined Google Meet from 9:00 – 11:30 am. In order for both groups to be combined, we will NOT use the links in Google Classroom. Instead, right before 9:00 students should open a new tab and click on the “waffle” (the nine dots) in the top right corner of the screen. Next, they go down to “Meet” and click on that. Then they will click where it says “+ Join or start a meeting”. The meeting code we will use will be “4g”. So students should type the number 4 and a lowercase g (with no space between) and click “Continue”. Make sure your microphone is muted, and then you will click “Join now” but only at 9:00 a.m sharp. Students are not to enter the Meet until they see that the teacher is already in the Meet. Partway through the Google Meet, Mrs. Ochs and Mrs. Graham will switch Meets to teach the other class their subjects. Students will then have virtual work to complete Wednesday afternoon. *Teachers will take attendance at 9:00 in the Meet and again right after the break.
- Our Lesson 2 spelling test is Thursday, October 8, for the B group and Tuesday, October 13, for the A group. Paper lists and homework will be handed out on test day to prepare for the next week’s test. Students can also complete the homework and access the list on Google Classroom. They may continue to use Spelling City and practice with an adult to review.
- In order to go over the weekly Social Studies and Science assignments with the students, we will post both on Wednesdays after the Google Meet. Students will not have any additional math or reading assignments that day.
- October 5 (A group) or 8 (B group)–picture day
- October 9–early dismissal (1:30 pm)
- October 12–No school (Columbus Day)
- October 23–virtual assembly–Rainforests
- November 3–End of M.P. 1
- November 4–virtual assembly “Agents of Safety”
- November 6–No School (teacher in-service)