- Please look at the papers that were sent home in your child’s blue homework folder in their binder.
- Check both sides of the Contact Verification Form. Make any necessary corrections and sign and return it as soon as possible.
- Fill in the Absentee Helper form and Important Information form about internet access and return those to school.
- Meet the Teacher Night is Wednesday, August 28 from 4-6
- Thursday, August 29 is a 1:30 Early Dismissal
- August 30th & September 2nd No School – Labor Day Weekend
Attention 4th grade students and parents:If you are interested in learning more about the Penn Manor Instrumental Music Program, then please read PM Elementary Instrumental Music blog and specifically Beginner Information. Here is the link to the online registration form. Registrations will be accepted through August 28. Lessons will begin as soon as schedules can be developed and shared with families and teachers at each school. Please contact your child’s classroom music teacher or Ms. Almoney with questions. (All 4th graders will receive the “Do you want to play an instrument?” paper which includes instructions for those who do not have internet access.)