- National Association for Gifted Children: The National Association for Gifted Children is one of the best places for parents of gifted children to find resources, reading, help, and advice on raising an exceptional child.
- SENG: SENG is short for Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted and is an organization that wants to help ensure that gifted children are understood, accepted, nurtured, and supported by their families, schools, and workplaces.
- Mensa for Kids: Mensa embraces younger members through this fun website, offering up monthly themes to get kids reading and learning at an advanced level.
- Center for Talented Youth: Located at Johns Hopkins, this organization engages gifted kids and their families through programs, summer classes, and even a bi-monthly magazine.
- About.com Gifted Children: Carol Bainbridge, an expert on gifted children, maintains this blog, which is chock full of learning ideas, information, and more.
- Gifted Exchange: This blog focuses on gifted kids, touching on issues of schooling, parenting, education, and more, all written by the staff at the Davidson Institute for Talent Development.
- Gifted Guru: This blogger offers up resources, books, commentary, and more on the subject of gifted education.
- Byrdseed: Focusing on creativity, accelerated learning, literature, and more, this blog offers resources and inspiration to gifted educators and parents of gifted kids.
- Raising Lifelong Learners: Colleen is a former gifted teacher and is currently homeschooling her twice exceptional kiddos. She has a wonderful blog that touches on the unique needs of gifted children.
- Hoagies’ Gifted Education Page: On this site, you’ll find a bit of everything, from conference listings to tips on understanding your gifted child, making it an excellent resource for any parent.
- Gifted Development Center: Looking for information about giftedness and how to raise a gifted child? Dr. Linda Silverman provides both on this helpful site.
- KidSource Gifted and Talented: KidSource has collected a number of great resources and articles on gifted kids that can be a big help to parents.
- Genius Denied: This is the website for the book Genius Denied, an expose of the ways in which the American education system often ignores its brightest students.
- Gifted Children’s Bill of Rights: This resource will help you learn how to stand up for your kids and make sure that his or her rights are being respected.
- teachfine on gifted and ed tech: This site collects resources that combine gifted education and technology, creating a great list of articles and sites that parents and kids can use to learn.
When Gifted Kids Don’t Have All the Answers by Delisle and Galbraith for Social-Emotional support info/ideas
Parenting Gifted Kids by James Delisle
The Gifted Teen Survival Guide by Judy Galbraith and Jim Delisle
Helping Gifted Children Soar by Carol A. Strip