Math Challenges Grade 5
- Nana’s Paint Mixup
Pokemon Go Cheat
Nana’s Chocolate Milk
Money Down the Drain
- Girl Scout Cookies
Lifeboat to Mars, K-8, PBS NEW
Third Grade Math: Scroll down the page until you see “Understand Multiplication” or visit “Multiplication Skill Builder” to practice your multiplication facts.
Sumdog Grades 1 – 6, Free math contests, lesson games
MathChimp, Grades K – 8
Hooda, Grades K – 8
Math Playground, Grades K-8
Illuminations, Grades K – 12
Counton, Grades K-12
Cool Math Games, Grades K – 12
TheProblemsite, Grades K – 12
Where is That? Grades 3 – 12, Learn states, countries and capitals
Geography Games Grades 3 – 12
Geospy Grades 4 – 12
Mission-us.org Grades4 – 8, Online role-play games in US history
BBC – Grades 4 – 12 History NEW to this list
The American Democracy Grades 6 – 8, learn about representative democracy
iCivics Grades 6 – 12
Playing History Grades 6 – 12, interactive games and quizzes
Quandary Grades 6 – 12, Game of Ethics in a New World
VocabularyGrades K-12, Merriam-Webster Online
Mensa for Kids, Grades K – 6
PBS Kids, Grades K – 6
Prongo, Grades K – 6
Professor Garfield Grades K – 6
FunBrain, Grades K – 8
Gamequarium, Grades K – 8 Links to other game websites are provided here
Kidsknowit, Grades K – 8
Factmonster, Grades K – 12
Interactive Sites for Education, Grades K -12 (great for Interactive Boards)
National Geographic Kids, Grades K – 8
APA and MLA Citation Games, Grades 4 – 12
Citation Games, Grades 4 – 12
Ten grains of rice donated for every correct answer
How Stuff Works, Grades 6 – 12 Crazy Quizzes
The Education Arcade, Grades 6 – 12
Interactive Tessellation Site: http://www.shodor.org/interactivate/activities/Tessellate/#printing
Congratulations Kenise! You created an amazing tessellation!
So you want to learn to code? Follow these steps and you will be coding in no time!
1. Log onto Code Academy
2. Sign up. Enter your Email, Username, and Password. Write your email, username and password in your journal for future reference.
3. Visit the Code Academy blog and read the post, What Language do you want to learn?. In your journal, write down what language you want to learn. Describe/define the language including uses for the language.
4. Once you’ve decided on the language you want to learn, scroll to the bottom of the blog and click on the language you chose.
5. Get started by following the directions given on the page.
6. Email me with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org. I will get back to you as soon as I can!
Marticville Gifted Pull-Out:
Fold Scope: How the print and fold microscope can change the world.
Prakash plans to give away 10,000 build-your-own paper microscope kits to citizen scientists with the most inspiring ideas for things to do with this new invention. What ideas do you have?
ith collecting facts. (Answer: Disagree)
Frog Dissection Resources
Engineering Research Project:
Use the resource below (and any others you wish) to complete your research:
Eshleman Grades 1-3: Resources: Life in the Sea
Philosophy Unit: Lesson 1. Bravery
Resources needed for Definition of Bravery Essay Assignment.
Skateboard Science Resources