Students are encouraged to come to school wearing their pajamas. Please no slippers allowed.
As you know, parent teacher conferences will be held virtually this year. Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23rd, and Tuesday, November 24th. Please use the link below to schedule a time for you to meet with your child’s teacher to discuss his/her progress for the first marking period.
Please remember these helpful hints:
· Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
· A gmail account MUST be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way.)
· If you do NOT have a gmail account, you will NEED to use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (firstname.lastname@example.org and password=this is specific to your child)
· After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the email account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
· A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their login information, because you will need it the date/time of the conference to log back in for the google meet conference.
· If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717 464-3831 to schedule your appointment.
Please sign up by Monday, November 2, 2020.
Tomorrow, I will be sending a Google calendar link for you to sign-up for a parent-teacher conference on either Monday November 23rd or Tuesday the 24th.
Below are two videos (parent guide to parent teacher conferences & checking student email) that may be beneficial for you to view prior to signing up for your conference.
Please contact the office if you have any questions.
For our class prize tomorrow we will have our first talent show! Students are encouraged to display something they are excited about whether it is a dance, art, reading a poem or showing a trick.
All Penn Manor students are now eligible to receive free breakfasts and lunches through the end of the 2020-2021 school year under a school meals program that was recently extended by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
Beginning September 17, Penn Manor students can receive the standard breakfast or lunch offered at any of our schools at no charge. This applies to students enrolled in both the Blended Learning and Penn Manor Virtual School programs.
Families will be charged for snack items and other extras not included in the regular daily breakfast and lunch menu.
All students will be offered meals automatically when they are physically in school. On the days they are not in school, meals must be ordered in advance to be sent home with students or picked up. Penn Manor Virtual School students also are eligible for meals whenever school is in session.
Meals must be ordered in advance each week using this order form.
Families that may qualify for the free and reduced-price breakfast and lunch program should fill out an application if they wish to continue to receive free or reduced-price meals in 2021-2022.
For additional information, please contact the food services department at 717-872-9500, ext. 1829.