Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, November 22nd, and Tuesday, November 23rd. Please click on the link below to schedule a time for you to meet with me to discuss your child’s progress for the first marking period.
After your name, please indicate whether you will come to school (wearing a mask) or you would like to meet virtually through Google Meet, as we did last year.
Monday and Tuesday November 22nd & 23rd Appointments
Please remember these helpful hints:
· Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
Here is a quick Youtube video to explain how to sign-up for our parent-teacher conferences. PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST BEFORE SIGNING UP!
- A Gmail account must be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way as well as if you prefer VIRTUAL or IN-PERSON.)
- If you do NOT have a Gmail account, you will use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (email@example.com and password=this is specific to your child)
- After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the Gmail account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
- A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their login information, because you will need it and the date/time of the conference to log back in for the Google Meet conference.
- If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact your child’s teacher directly to schedule.
Please book an appointment by November 4th, 2021.