Thursday, January 17 marks the end of the Semester. When school returns after the long weekend on Tuesday, January 22 – we will enter the second half of the year. A couple of things that you need to know:
- Tuesday, January 22 is a CYCLE DAY ‘D
- P.E. Days are changing:
- Eshleman – Days A and B
- LeTort – Days C and D
- Kids’ Heart Challenge (Formerly Jump Rope for Heart), will begin in February. This year, we will be trying to surpass the $80,000 LIFETIME mark by raising funds to help sick kids with special hearts, in conjunction with the American Heart Association.
- LeTort Assembly – Tuesday, January 22
- Eshleman Assembly – Wednesday, January 23
- IF STUDENTS CAN RAISE $150 or MORE OVER THE LONG WEEKEND, THEY WILL EARN A “PLUSH FINN”… before our month of fundraising OFFICIALLY begins!
Look for more information coming soon!