Good Morning Class!
Due to the two-hour delay, assignments will be posted at 10:00 AM.
I will have office hours from 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM today. If you have any questions or need help, please join our Google Meet.
Check out Dr. Janssen’s Google Classroom for your gym assignment for today.
Good Morning! Happy Virtual Snow Day!
1. Our ELA and Math assignments will be posted at 9:00 this morning. Please read every step of the directions! If they are delayed a few minutes, try refreshing your screen.
2. My office hours will be 11:00 am-1:00pm today. If you need any help (or just want to say hi!) join our Google Meet. 😊
3. Check out Dr. Janssen’s Google Classroom for today’s gym assignment. If you have any questions for Dr. Janssen, please go on our Google Classroom for her meet link.
4. Have fun today!
Good Morning! Today is our very first Virtual Snow Day.
Today’s assignments will be posted at 9:00 AM this morning. I will have office hours today from 11:00 AM- 1:00 PM. If your child has any questions they are encouraged to join me on our Google Meet.
I posted the following message on our Google Classroom for the children…
1. If you need any help today, I will be on our Class Google Meet from 11:00 AM-1:00 PM today. Just jump on and ask any questions you may have! If you don’t have any questions, it is not required for you to attend.
2. Please complete BOTH Math and ELA Classwork Assignments today. You’ll need to complete every step to receive credit for the day. If you’re not sure of a math or reading question or part of the assignment, please join me on our Google Meet at 11:00 so I can help you!
Due to the cancelation of school on December 17 and February 1 and 2, all scheduled weather make-up days for the 2020-2021 school year have been exhausted.
As a result, any additional weather-related school closures will be virtual instructional days (also known as “cyber snow days”) which have been approved by the Pennsylvania Department of Education.
Teachers will post assignments to their Google Classroom, Moodle or SeeSaw pages for students to access on these days. Students will receive thorough instructions and a description of expectations for what they are to complete during the virtual snow day.
Secondary teachers will post assignments by 8 a.m., and elementary teachers will post assignments by 9:30 a.m.
Students are expected to submit completed assignments by midnight of the virtual snow day. Student attendance will be based on the submission of assignments.
Teachers will schedule two office hours during which they will be available to students for questions and/or instruction — one hour in the morning and one hour in the afternoon within the school day.
As a result of the school closures so far this winter, the previous snow make-up days of March 19, April 1 and April 5 are now regular instructional days.
We will be celebrating Valentine’s Day on February 12th with a special activity and treat! Due to Covid, students must bring their Valentine’s in by February 10th. Additionally, if there is a treat, it must be store wrapped. We will also sanitize our hands prior to distribution of treats and cards. Below is a list of students in our class.