Upcoming Meeting Dates for 2017-18:
Jan 8th – parent meeting for all cast/crew/pit orchestra
Applause!! (Friends of PM Theatre) is the “booster group” for the PM theatre program. Meetings are held once a month, and are no longer than one hour in length. Many of the activities that Applause!! oversees have been long-time traditions. We need your help – please consider joining us at our next meeting.
Our meetings are held once a month – traditionally, on Mondays or Tuesdays, at 6:30 pm in room 209 at PMHS.
Applause!! Activities are:
- Post-show Party for all cast, crew and orchestra members
- Organization of Meals during Tech Week
- Rose Sale – in the lobby. Wooden roses that are beautiful!
- Concession Stand in the lobby during performances
- Photo CD’s
- End of Year Banquet: “Breakfast With the Stars”
- Backstage Refreshments – there isn’t even a water fountain backstage!
- Bus Trips to New York to see a Broadway show?
- Production Support – helping to find props, make costumes, etc.