Just a reminder:
From 3-7pm tonight (Tuesday, May 26th), you may pick up student belongings at school. Please refer to this post for additional details.
Important things to remember…
- Kindergarten pick-up will be in front of the school. Please pull the whole way up near the doors that you pick-up/ drop off. (Please note, the pick-up location is specific to each grade level.)
- Please have a sign with a child’s first and last name displayed in the front window of the car. AM-K you may use your parent pick-up sign! 🙂
- Please stay inside your car and a staff member will hand you the bags.
- We ask that the person lowering the car window to receive the bags be wearing a mask, as our staff will be wearing masks.
- Depending on the traffic behind you at the time, please be mindful that conversations will need to be brief.
- Remember that we are smiling behind our masks. 🙂
Please also use this time if you need to return items (ex. library books or leveled readers) to your teachers or the school.