On May 26th from 3-7pm, you are able to do a drive-thru visit to Martic to pick up your child’s belongings. This will include spiritwear and all of their belongings. We are keeping our fingers crossed about yearbooks, but do not think we will have them by this date. It is not a requirement to pick up the belongings, but if you would like these items, we will be available to distribute these in this drive-thru format.
In order to help us coordinate this effort, we would appreciate the following:
- Kindergarten pick-up will be in front of the school. Please pull the whole way up near the doors that you pick-up/ drop off. (Please note, the pick-up location is specific to each grade level.)
- Please have a sign with a child’s first and last name displayed in the front window of the car. AM-K you may use your parent pick-up sign! 🙂
- Please stay inside your car and a staff member will hand you the bags.
- We ask that the person lowering the car window to receive the bags be wearing a mask, as our staff will be wearing masks.
- Depending on the traffic behind you at the time, please be mindful that conversations will need to be brief.
- Remember that we are smiling behind our masks. 🙂
Please also use this time if you need to return items (ex. library books or leveled readers) to your teachers or the school.