As you know, parent teacher conferences will be held virtually this year. Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23rd, and Tuesday, November 24th. Please click on the link below to schedule a time for you to meet with your child’s teacher to discuss his/her progress for the first marking period.
Mrs. Moyer: Moyer Conference Calendar
Mrs. Beighley: Beighley Conference Calendar
**Note: The calendar will automatically default to today’s date. You will need to move forward in the calendar to Nov. 23rd/Nov. 24th.
Please remember these helpful hints:
· Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference per student, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
· A g-mail account MUST be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please include your child’s name in some way.)
· If you do NOT have a g-mail account, you will NEED to use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (Username= email@example.com ; password= specific to your child)
· After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the email account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
· Mrs. Moyer/Mrs. Beighley will send an email to all addresses we have on file with the time and the Google Meet link. We will also send a reminder email close to the date with the same information. As long as you have the Google Meet Link, you will be able to attend the virtual meeting from the device/account of your choosing.
· If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717.872-9530 to schedule your appointment.
Please sign up by Monday, November 2, 2020.
**If you have questions or would like to watch a video that walks through the process, please click HERE**