- All students in Kindergarten, 6th, and 11th grades are required to have completed physical exams.
- All students in Kindergarten, 3rd, and 7th grades are required to have a completed dental exam.
- Incoming Kindergarten students are required to have their immunizations completed prior to the first day of school.
- Incoming 7th graders are required to have the Tdap and MCV vaccines completed prior to the first day of school.
- Incoming 12th graders are required to have the 2nd dose of MCV vaccine completed prior to the first day of school.
- All other students that have been notified of immunization needs are required to have these completed prior to the first day of school.
PLEASE NOTE: Immunization Documentation (this is either an updated copy of the immunization record, a note signed by the doctor noting the date of the appointment, or a Religious/Moral Exemption) MUST be completed by the FIRST day of school. If it is not, after 5 days, your child will be at risk for exclusion (they will not be allowed to attend school) until the documentation has been received.
Exams and immunizations may be mailed to the health room, faxed, or emailed to your school nurse. For contact information, see the Contact Us page.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact your school nurse.
This entry was posted in Dental
. Bookmark the permalink