The end of the semester is approaching fast and all Serteen club members need to have 3 events per semester. We have another opportunity for you this Wednesday after school. The National Honor Society is sending members to a Penn Manor home to rake leaves and do various yard work and they can use our help! It is this Wednesday, Dec. 12th at 3:15. For directions to the home, please e-mail that you are interested and I will give exact directions.
Due to the Keystone exam testing there will be no club meeting tomorrow. If any juniors or seniors are able to come in early on Tuesday or Wednesday to work on the banner or to hang posters for the Winter Formal, please let me know and I will have supplies ready for you!
This is just a reminder that only the advisory council is meeting today 11/27/18. See you all next week!
Here is the run down on the plans for this AMAZING event:
- Relay Promoters at Lunches- A lunch- Maddie Harnish, Kaitlin Smith; B lunch- Neel, Isaac, Catherine, Hannah, Kaden, Alayna, Henry; C lunchh- Gavin Neuman, Kailey Stoner, Alli Steele, Elle Miller
- Snack Bar Sign-ups- we still need more donations!! https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e45a9a62ca1fd0-volleyball
- Snack Bar Workers- (6-7:30pm OR 7:30-9pm choose your shift) Amanda Wolf, Mikayla Falcone, Catherine McMahan, Adam Martin, Rose Sivri, Hannah Smith, Clara Frey, Malcolm Jones
- Greeters at the door to collect donations (6:30-8pm)- Kaden Peart, Henry Sikora
- Line judges- Sheridan Kinser, Hailey Lefever
- Relay Organizers at the Game- Elle Miller, Maddie Minnich, Alex Martino, Alayna Adams
- Basket Auction- We now have 5 items donated for a basket auction where participants buy tickets to put in a bag for that item. These include a hanging basket, dinner gift card, PM apparel, movie themed basket, and snack basket. Does anyone else have gift cards or items to donate? We will also need students to sell these tickets and promote this event.
- SHARE AND ADVERTISE THE MATCH!!! It is up to everyone to promote this event. I will be sharing it at my church this Sunday and putting it on Facebook and Instagram. I expect all of you to do the same. You can download our flyer as a .png to share.
Ironically I just received an e-mail with the updated time and information for this Sunday at F & M. I am forwarding it to all club members who have signed up. Please check your school e-mail! They switched our time to 2pm and there is other important information in the e-mail. I hope this doesn’t cause any conflicts!
You should have received a club photo pass for next Tuesday, Oct. 30th at 8:25. If you did not get one, please stop in and see Mrs. Kroesen in room 383. You will not be excused from class without a pass. (Jenna and Sameeha- I still have your’s!)
This is just a reminder that we will NOT be holding an all club meeting tomorrow. We will meet with the advisory council members only during homeroom on 10/23. The following members should attend: Kaden Peart, Morgan Huber, Catherine McMahan, Charlene Rios, Ally Rittenhouse, Bailee Hargan, Briana Harsh, Alyssa Chalfant, Jenna Flatley, Kayla Connelly, Fiona Haines, Haley Garber, and Elisa Thyrum.
Unicef Trick or Treat change collection: October 15-26th but you may begin turning in your change boxes as early as Oct. 23rd if you wish. Make sure your name is on the box!
Aaron’s Acres Volley for Kids: Sunday, Nov. 4th most likely you will play 1-2pm at F & M
Student vs Faculty Volleyball Match: Wednesday, Nov 7th at 7pm. Please sign up to donate to the snack bar or relays. This is a whole club event! We need everyone there, we need you to bring all your friends, and we need help to promote it. Please consider manning the table for relay sign-ups at lunch. Please help make a video announcement to share with the school. Please copy the image below and share it on your instagram, Facebook, snapchat, whatever! Sign-up for donations: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0e45a9a62ca1fd0-volleyball
March of Dimes: Friday, Nov. 9th We will be selling dress down tags to teachers during homerooms on Thursday, Nov. 1st and Tuesday, Nov. 6th (if not more dates.)