ACE Mentor Program
- Students in grades 10-12 may apply
- Sessions run January 5th through March 23rd, held on Tuesdays 4:30 – 6:00 pm. Mentor office hours 6:00-6:30.
- Students work in teams to design and create projects
- Industry professionals serve as mentors for the teams
- Work site visits
- Location—Virtual via Zoom
- Topics: architecture; civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering; system integration/scheduling; construction estimating and bidding; construction management; Interior and Landscape; finishes & safety
- Application deadline December 18th
- Cost: $40 per student
Contact Nickolas Martin – 717-435-1819 firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply at ACEMentor.org—instructions included
Steps to Apply to the ACE Mentor Program
- Click on New Student Registration
- Compete the New Member Registration form and click Continue
- The next screen displays your email and password – WRITE IT DOWN AND SAVE
- Click Log In
- The next screen displays the School Year Registration. Complete all required fields. You can return to your Registration later to add additional information or to make corrections.
- Click submit when you are done
- The next screen displays a Thank You page with a Parent Consent form. Download the form and follow the instructions on screen.
- At this point you are done registering with acementor.org and completing the School Year Registration.
- Click on the Login and view your account information link.