The 2016 College 101 event is Wednesday, March 30th at 6:30 pm in the high school auditorium. We will be addressing…
- What are college and university representatives looking for in their applicants?
- Where do I start when writing my college admission essay?
- What should I be looking for in a college?
- What might I be able to expect for the 2017 financial aid timeline?
- What resources are available to me?
Everything you need to know about the admissions process from college reps and school counselors. This event is targeted towards 10th & 11th graders and parents are strongly encouraged to come!