Millersvillle University offers two types of Programs. The first is traditional Dual Enrollment, which is at 50% the tuition cost of regular education and the student is a Penn Manor Student just taking a course or two at Millersville University through the Dual Enrollment Process below. Students who do this route pick their own classes from those eligible. Another program Millersville University has started is an “Early Enrollment Pathway” hosted by the Lombardo College of Business. This is a free cohort-based program students do in 11th and 12th-grade years. Profess for Early Enrollment Program.
Process for Traditional Dual Enrollment
First: Read Online Instructions
Second: Find a Class
- Use the list provided on the online instructions and the Millersville web schedule. Write down the 5-digit CRN number for the course you are interested in, as that number will be used on the application.
Third: Apply online.
- Upload your own Transcripts which you download from your sapphire account.
- Upload SAT or ACT score report
- Choose Ms. Dana Wile as the dual enrollment coordinator/school counselor
- Only list the course you want to enroll in. If there is a lab and lecture for the course, be sure to list both in the appropriate sections.
Fourth: Submit “Millersville Transcript Release” form to Penn Manor School Counselors.
- If a student does not do this step, the course may not count as high school credit
- Submit this within a week of applying to Millersville. Copies of these forms are in the yellow-folder in the school counselors office and electronically on the application. You can submit it on paper or attach it to your proof of enrollment in step 5.
Fifth: Submit Proof of Enrollment
- Once you have paid for and are officially enrolled in the course, submit proof of enrollment to your assigned school counselor for your Penn Manor schedule to be adjusted and count the MU course for credit. This proof may be a copy of your mailed enrollment notification or a screenshot of your Millersville MAX account enrollment.
Final Grades: Penn Manor will get a copy of your transcripts from Millersville; however, the timeliness of this does not always match with Penn Manors report card schedule. You can submit a screenshot of your final grade from your MU MAX account to your school counselor in the interim, to be verified by your transcripts later.
Please see your school counselor if you have any questions.