Are you interested in learning more about the military and what opportunities might be available to you after high school? If so, please check out the events listed below!
ASVAB Interpretation : Thursday, November 2nd during homeroom
- For students who took the ASVAB on Super Wednesday, there will be an interpretation session on 11/2 during homeroom in room 316.
- Students will need their laptops.
- If you were a test taker, you were emailed and will receive a pass on 11/2.
Education Day: Monday, November 6th
- U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. National Air Guard, U.S. National Guard, U.S. Navy and Millersville’s ROTC representative will be joining our college reps. to share information about their programs!
- This is a great opportunity for students interested in joining the military to meet with representatives from different branches and see which branch is the best fit for you and your career goals!
Military Lunch Display Dates:
11/2 – National Guard lunch display
11/7 – Marines lunch display
11/28 – Army lunch display
11/29 – Airguard lunch display
If you have any questions regarding these upcoming events, please stop by the counseling office!