6th Grade Families,
We would like to invite your child & family to enjoy a drive-thru visit to Eshleman on Thursday, May 28th between the hours of 9:00-10:45 AM. We plan on handing your family two bags. The first bag will contain any personal items collected from your child’s desk and locker. The second bag will be a special Celebration Bag that will be filled with wonderful items that will help your child remember Eshleman Elementary.
To help spread out our visits, we ask that you follow this guideline for arrival times:
- Student LAST NAMES: A-L: 9:00-9:45 AM
- Student LAST NAMES: M-Z: 10:00-10:45 AM
If the last name arrival time makes it difficult due to your work schedule, please let us know if you can come during the opposite time slot. If you have a unique circumstance, please e-mail Krista Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are asking you to follow these guidelines to help ensure the health & safety of all families and staff members:
- Enter through the main entrance (bus lane).
- Please stay inside your car and we will hand you the bags.
- We ask that the person lowering the car window to receive the bags be wearing a mask. (as our staff will be wearing masks too)
- Depending on the traffic behind you at the time, please be mindful that conversations may need to be brief.*Follow the traffic flow to exit out of the parking lot.
We thank you for your understanding and look forward to seeing your 6th grader on Thursday, May 28th.