Thank you to all of our band, chorus and first grade musicians for a great concert on April 23. Our chorus will perform in the combined elementary concert on April 30 at 7pm at Penn Manor High School. Chorus rehearsals are now over for the rest of the school year.
The band will continue to rehearse before school at our usual time through May 13. Also on May 13 the band will be going to the high school for combined band rehearsal. We will finish our concert season with the Elementary Combined Band and Orchestra Concert on Thursday, May 14 at 7pm at Penn Manor High School.
What a great year of music for Central Manor!
Our Central Manor band and chorus will be performing in a concert at Central Manor on Thursday, April 23 at 7pm. A reminder letter will be sent home soon. Students should meet in the stage area on April 23 at 6:45 pm. When each group is finished performing we are asking that students be seated with their parents for the remainder of the program and not be in the back of the gym or walking through the hallways.
The concert at CM will be approximately 45 minutes, and our PTO will sponsor a refreshment table after the performance.
Our band, chorus and string players will also participate in elementary combined concerts at Penn Manor High School. Band and chorus participants will attend a rehearsal at the high school the day before their respective evening concerts. Students have been given permission slips for these rehearsals.
- Here are the dates to remember–
- April 23–7pm Concert at Central Manor
- April 28–LAST morning rehearsal @CM for Chorus
- April 29–Chorus rehearsal at the high school during the school day-signed permission slip required
- April 30-7pm Combined Choral Concert at Penn Manor High School
- May 13-LAST morning rehearsal @ CM for Band
- May 13-Band rehearsal at the high school during the school day-signed permission slip required
- May 14- 7pm Combined Band and String concert at Penn Manor High School