Parent/Teacher Conferences will be held on Monday, November 22nd, and Tuesday, November 23rd. Please click on the link below to schedule a time for us to meet and discuss your child’s progress for the first marking period.
After your name, please indicate whether you will come to school (wearing a mask) or you would like to meet virtually through Google Meet, as we did last year.
Please remember these helpful hints:
· Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
· A gmail account MUST be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way.)
· If you do NOT have a gmail account, you will NEED to use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (firstname.lastname@example.org and password=this is specific to your child)
· After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the email account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
· A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their login information, because you will need the date/time of the conference to log back in for the google meet conference, if you choose a virtual conference.
· If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717 464-3831 to schedule your appointment.
Please sign up by Friday, November 4, 2021
Here is a helpful video to help you sign-up for a time.
Please let me know if you have any trouble. I look forward to seeing you next month!