As you know, parent teacher conferences will be held virtually this year. Conferences will be held on Monday, November 23rd, and Tuesday, November 24th. Please click on the link below to schedule a time for you to meet with your child’s teacher to discuss his/her progress for the first marking period.
Monday, November 23 appointments
Tuesday, November 24 appointments
Please remember these helpful hints:
· Look at your calendar, select dates/times that will work best for your family. Please remember we only host one conference, so it is very important that blended families coordinate this in advance.
· A gmail account MUST be used to schedule an appointment. If you have one, I would suggest you use that. (Please sign up for the conference and include your child’s name in some way.)
· If you do NOT have a gmail account, you will NEED to use your child’s log in information to sign up for the conference. It would be helpful if you recorded your child’s log in information somewhere. (email@example.com and password=this is specific to your child)
· After you sign up for your conference, an email confirmation will be sent to the email account of the teacher and also to the account you used to sign up.
· A parent tip: If you sign up using your child’s account, please hold on to their login information, because you will need it the date/time of the conference to log back in for the google meet conference.
· If you are unable to sign up for a conference using your child’s computer, please contact our building secretary at 717 464-3831 to schedule your appointment.
Please sign up by Monday, November 2, 2020.