- To pause the video: While the video is playing, press ‘K’ on the keyboard and the video will get automatically paused. The alternative to this is to press the ‘spacebar’.
- To take back video: Pressing ‘J’ on the keyboard takes the video back by 10 seconds.
- To forward the video: Pressing ‘L’ fast forwards the video by 10 seconds.
- To move back and forward by 5 seconds: Use the left and right arrow keys to move back or fast forward the video by 5 seconds.
- To make the video full-screen: Press ‘F’ to put the video on full screen.
- To navigate through the video: The number keys from 1 to 10 help to navigate through the video.
- To play the next video in the queue: Press Shift + N to go to the next video in the queue line.
- To adjust the volume: To increase or decrease the volume of the YouTube video, use the up and down arrow keys.
- To mute the video: Pressing ‘M’ on the keyboard mutes the video.
Testing Blog Post. Sorry for the email.
Google has listened to teachers and has now added a materials section to the new Google Classroom.
Logging into BrainPop and Brainpop Jr. can easily be done using the icon in the Google Apps or going directly to https://www.brainpop.com and logging in with G Suite for Education. If it is your first time logging in you will be required to enter a code the step by step directions and building codes are available on the Tech Knowledgebase Team Drive.