Check out this Video
Google Classroom just released the ability to manage Google Meet Sessions in your Google Classroom. This is a great tool for teachers offering remote learning.
- To text from email, here is what you do. First, lookup the person’s cell phone carrier, using a site like this:
- https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/ or https://www.textmagic.com/free-tools/carrier-lookup.
- Then, use this format to text the person through email:
- T-Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile – email@example.com
- AT&T – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint – email@example.com
- Verizon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracfone – email@example.com
- Ting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boost Mobile – email@example.com
- U.S. Cellular – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro PCS – email@example.com
Thanks to Kim Juba for this
You can use Google Meet to record your screen without any length of time limits. Whether you are presenting a Google Slide Presentation, showing something on a website, making a tutorial, or doing a Read along.
Optional Training sessions are scheduled for tomorrow, March 27th
Click the Google meet to join.
|Friday March 27||Shelby||Google Meet Link||Judy||Google Meet Link|
|8:00 – 8:45||Google Classroom Basics||meet.google.com/qda-aphc-vmy||Google Site Basics – Quick Website||https://meet.google.com/vaz-ubtt-xzw|
|9:00 – 9:45||Google Site Basics – Quick Website||meet.google.com/wkq-smfp-hcg||Google Classroom Basics||https://meet.google.com/mgt-rypo-arv|
|10:00 – 10:45||ScreenCastify – Screen recording||meet.google.com/fdj-hwim-cnv||Create a Video and Upload to YouTube||https://meet.google.com/uwb-jrbp-cjv|
|11:00 – 12:00||Small group sessions by appointment||Small group sessions by appointment|