If you are leaving the @pennmanor.net community here is a tip to take your files with you from your Google Drive.
You can access your Nextcloud files from the Speed Dial Page. Download a few folders at a time onto your home computer.
Check out this Video
Google Classroom just released the ability to manage Google Meet Sessions in your Google Classroom. This is a great tool for teachers offering remote learning.
- To text from email, here is what you do. First, lookup the person’s cell phone carrier, using a site like this:
- https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/ or https://www.textmagic.com/free-tools/carrier-lookup.
- Then, use this format to text the person through email:
- T-Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Virgin Mobile – email@example.com
- AT&T – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sprint – email@example.com
- Verizon – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracfone – email@example.com
- Ting – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Boost Mobile – email@example.com
- U.S. Cellular – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metro PCS – email@example.com
Thanks to Kim Juba for this
If you are looking for Google Tools How to Videos here is an organized Playlist published by Google. It is easy to navigate. Scroll down to find short video clips for Google Classroom, Forms, Slides etc.
Google also provides a Training Center that is easily accessed. Self-paced and user friendly.
You can use Google Meet to record your screen without any length of time limits. Whether you are presenting a Google Slide Presentation, showing something on a website, making a tutorial, or doing a Read along.