Easy to follow Breakout Room demo. Thanks @ericcurts
📷 If you are taking photos with your iphone and uploading to your Google Drive, check the file extension on the image once it is in Google Drive.
Images with a file extension of .HEIC will not import into Google files.
You can change your camera settings on your iPhone:
How do I change my HEIC on my iPhone?
- Go to Settings > Camera.
- Tap Formats.
- Tap Most Compatible. This setting is available only on devices that can capture media in HEIF or HEVC format, and only when using iOS 11 or later.
- All new photos and videos will now use JPEG or H. 264 format.
Or you can use this website to convert your .heic files to .jpg
Check out this free website to: Rotate, Merge, Split and convert .pdf files.
Have you ever scanned a document to email and find the orientation is not correct? This website will quickly rotate the orientation and provide a new file.
If you are leaving the @pennmanor.net community here is a tip to take your files with you from your Google Drive.
You can access your Nextcloud files from the Speed Dial Page. Download a few folders at a time onto your home computer.
Check out this Video
Google Classroom just released the ability to manage Google Meet Sessions in your Google Classroom. This is a great tool for teachers offering remote learning.
- To text from email, here is what you do. First, lookup the person’s cell phone carrier, using a site like this:
- https://www.freecarrierlookup.com/ or https://www.textmagic.com/free-tools/carrier-lookup.
- Then, use this format to text the person through email:
- T-Mobile – email@example.com
- Virgin Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- AT&T – email@example.com
- Sprint – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verizon – email@example.com
- Tracfone – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ting – email@example.com
- Boost Mobile – firstname.lastname@example.org
- U.S. Cellular – email@example.com
- Metro PCS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to Kim Juba for this