- Integrates with your G-Suite ✩✩✩✩✩
- Host your screencast ✩✩✩✩✩
- Converts media for all devices ✩✩✩✩✩
- Use their storage not your laptop ✩✩✩✩✩
- Easily Share links ✩✩✩✩✩
- Organize your videos ✩✩✩✩✩
- Students embrace it ✩✩✩✩✩
- Anytime Access ✩✩✩✩✩
- Log into Google Drive > Verify you are in your school account
- Click the Apps icon (Leggo, Eggo waffle) > YouTube.
- Create Play Lists for organizing videos: click your Account Icon > Creator Studio > Video Manager > Play List. Create play lists based on your topics, classes and/or interest: New Play List
- When watching a YT video you would like to view again – click the ADD TO link under the video. Your Library Play List will be displayed.
- Organize your playlist as appropriate.
- When viewing a YT video and you choose to follow that author – click the red subscribe button under the playing video. The author’s channel link will be added to your YT menu bar under Subscriptions. You can unsubscribe at any time. Select the Subscription from your menu list – far right, unsubscribe.
- Create your video or screen cast, note the location where you have saved the video file on your computer.
- Sign into YouTube via Google Drive
- Top right corner click the grey UP Arrow for Upload
- In the center of the window change the upload setting from Private to Unlisted
- Click the big white arrow and browse to locate your video file. Select your video and Youtube will begin to upload the video and process file conversion.
- progress bar will indicate status of upload
- select proper Library Playlist to stay organized
- add any additional comments to the Description field
- Click the Done button to complete the conversion and upload
- When the video is processed a Youtube link will be displayed
- Use the share link when sharing videos. Not the URL from the address bar
Add close caption to your videos for ADA:
Live Streaming options are available on request. Please contact a member of the tech team to discuss options in advance.
Music Videos using Youtube and your Google Photos