Parent Teacher Conferences
I can’t wait to see everyone this week at Parent-Teacher Conferences! To better understand your student’s successes, learning styles, and personal goals, here are a few questions to consider:
- What is your student’s favorite school subject?
- What is your student most interested in at home? (dinosaurs, books, playing outside, etc.)
- What is the most challenging thing for your student about school?
- Do you have any concerns about your student’s peer interactions?
- What is something your student excels at?
- How does your student feel about school?
- How do you feel about your student’s homework assignments? How much assistance do you provide? When does your child complete their homework?
- What is the most important learning goal for your student to achieve in second grade?
As always, thank you for all that you do each day, and for providing feedback. Let me know if any additional questions or concerns.