Red Ribbon Week is the week of October 22nd – October 26th.
Our school will participate by showing school spirit in support of National Red Ribbon week. Please look at the schedule below.
- October 22 ~ Peace Out to Drugs- Wear tie dye!
- October 23 ~ Stomp On Drugs! Wear boots!
- October 24 ~ Be a Drug Free Team!-Wear a team jersey or any team spirit wear.
- October 25 ~ Be a Smartie- Don’t Do Drugs! Kids will receive Smarties.
- October 26~“Pink Out” Day! Put a Cap on Drugs! Wear a favorite hat!