Tomorrow, I would like to have a WHOLE class Google Meet.
The meeting will be at 4:00,
and I will send out the link on Google Classroom and Dojo.
I also thought it would be wise to have some guidelines for our Google meet:
1. Try to find a quiet place to participate in the meet.
2. Do not forget that Google meet uses video, so I expect you to be dressed
casually but appropriately.
2. Make sure you “mute” your microphone when you first join the meet.
3. I will call on each participant, one at a time, to talk. When it is your turn, you can
unmute your microphone and talk to the other students. When you are finished,
you should mute your microphone again.
4. It will take a bit of practice for us to participate in a way so that we are not talking over each other.
5. If this works, I would like to try to “meet” at a predetermined time each week.
See you tomorrow!