Our Parent-Teacher Conferences will be held this year on November 7th and 8th. Teachers will be scheduling most of the conferences during these two days. While we hope that most of the conferences can be scheduled during the afternoon hours, we will have a limited number of evening appointments on Wednesday, November 7th to accommodate parents/guardians who work during the day. Please complete the form that came home with your student and return it to school by October 23rd.
I can’t wait to see everyone in November!
Parent Teacher Conferences
I can’t wait to see everyone this week at Parent-Teacher Conferences! To better understand your student’s successes, learning styles, and personal goals, here are a few questions to consider:
- What is your student’s favorite school subject?
- What is your student most interested in at home? (dinosaurs, books, playing outside, etc.)
- What is the most challenging thing for your student about school?
- Do you have any concerns about your student’s peer interactions?
- What is something your student excels at?
- How does your student feel about school?
- How do you feel about your student’s homework assignments? How much assistance do you provide? When does your child complete their homework?
- What is the most important learning goal for your student to achieve in second grade?
As always, thank you for all that you do each day, and for providing feedback. Let me know if any additional questions or concerns.