Good morning sixth grade students! Today is a virtual snow day. Please complete the following assignments below that we discussed in class yesterday.
I will have office hours today from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Links to the meetings will be posted to the blog a few minutes prior to each meeting. I look forward to seeing everyone at our Google Meet at 9:00 a.m.
DLR: Complete the DLR for Wednesday.
Spelling: Complete pages 77 and 78 in your spelling packet.
Reading Google Classroom:
- Read chapters 7, 8, and 9 in Nothing But The Truth.
- Complete the Comprehension questions for chapters 7-9.
- Complete the Point of View Skill questions for chapters 7-9.
- Complete the Vocabulary Quiz paper. You may use the notes you took in class to complete this paper.
Writing Google Classroom:
- Put the finishing touches on your poetry slides. Please make sure you have included all the required poems and you double checked your spelling.
- Complete grammar sheet 12.1 on proper nouns and adjectives.
Social Studies Google Classroom:
- Review all of your immigration slides and submit to Mr. Mattern. Practice presenting your slides. Everyone will have the opportunity to present when we return to class.
Math Google Classroom:
- Please check into Mr. Schettler’s Math Google Classroom for the math assignments.