Good morning sixth grade students! Today is now a virtual snow day. Please complete the following assignments below and submit all your work through Google Classroom.
I will have office hours today from 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. to assist any student with the assignments for the day. A link to the meeting will be posted to the blog a few minutes prior to the meet. I look forward to seeing everyone at our Google Meet to check in today at 11:00 a.m.
Assignments for Friday, February 19th:
DLR: Complete the DLR for Thursday.
Reading Google Classroom:
- A CommonLit article entitled, Jewel Bird, has been added to you Reading Google Classroom. Please read the article and respond to all comprehension questions.
- Read a book of your choice for twenty minutes and respond to the Literary Elements questions. This is a Google Form.
Writing Google Classroom:
- Spelling: Type each of your spelling words from lesson 19 in a sentence that you create. Grammar: Complete grammar sheet 12.3 – Capitalization. *If you did not submit your poems yesterday, please submit them as soon as possible.
Social Studies Google Classroom:
- Practice presenting your slides. Everyone will have the opportunity to present when we return to class.
Math Google Classroom:
- Please check into Mr. Schettler’s Math Google Classroom for the math assignments.