Request your Transcript via Career Cruising
Graduated BEFORE 2018
please download, complete and return the Transcript-Release-Form.PDF to the PMHS Counseling office.
Fax: 717-842-2029 or email: email@example.com or Pj.Peters@pennmanor.net
The counseling office staff is not responsible for the completion of transcript, applications or scholarship forms unless received at least 10 SCHOOL DAYS before the deadline date for mailing.
***How to Request a PMHS Transcript Using Career Cruising***
- Click “My Plan” at the top of the screen.
- Click “My Education” on the left side of the screen.
- Select “My Transcripts” in the middle of the page.
- Click “Send Ad-Hoc Transcript Request” on the right side of the screen.
- Select the destination to send your transcript : this will be either College or NCAA.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) is the eligibility center for perspective NCAA student-athletes. If you selected NCAA, confirm your request.
- If you selected college, click on the state, and then choose the college by name.
- If your college is not listed, e-mail your school counselor or see a counseling department secretary.
- Because they are entering your college manually, they will need an e-mail address of your college’s admissions department.
6. If your college is listed, click “Send Now” to confirm your request.
Tracking your transcript can be found under “My Plan” then “My Education” and then click on “My Transcripts”. You will see the status of your transcript.
If you are having trouble logging on to Career Cruising, check these two things:
- Make sure you are using a link from a Penn Manor website. Do not just google career cruising.
- Make sure you are completely signed out of your personal google account so that you will be able to log in with your @PennManor.net account.