Check out the Events tab above to find out about coming programs organized by the school counselors. The blog posts below are updated regularly. Subscribe to the blog to ensure you don’t miss any posts about Penn Manor or Community announcements.
Columbia University, Swarthmore College, SUNY Binghamton and the University of Maryland will be traveling together in Southern Pennsylvania to meet with students, families and counselors. As members of the Coalition for College, they will be discussing resources and tools offered … Continue reading
You and your parent/guardian are invited to attend the FAFSA completion lab on December 13th at 6pm in the high school library. A representative from PHEAA (Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency) will be here to assist in the completion and submission of your application for financial aid.
Please have your parent email email@example.com to reserve a seat at the lab.
Things you will need to complete your FAFSA
· FSA ID (Create at fsaid.ed.gov) You and your parent/guardian should each create one for electronically signing the FAFSA.
· Student Laptop
· Social Security number
· Driver’s license
· W-2 Forms
· Records of other untaxed income received, including workers’ compensation, child support, payments to tax deferred pension and saving plans.
· Your federal income tax return from the prior -prior year.
· Your current bank statements and records of sticks, bonds and other investments.
- Thaddeus Stevens Early Enrollment Parent Meeting
- Understanding College Series at York College of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Free Enterprise Week: Coming this summer to Lycoming and PA College of Technology
- College and Career Seminar: Workplace Safety and Related Careers
- Exploring Military Options.
- Automotive Training Presentation
- Education Day 11/5
- Education Day November 5th.
- Admission Decision Day 2018
- How to Start the College Search Process: October 24th, 2018
- Dual Enrollment Interest Meeting: Tuesday, October 30th
- Interested in West Virginia University? Don’t miss this upcoming event!
- Thaddeus Stevens Early Enrollment Presentation
- Financial Aid Night 10/11