The blog posts below are updated regularly. Subscribe to the blog to ensure you don’t miss any posts about Penn Manor or Community announcements.
Are you compassionate and caring? Do you desire an education with hands-on clinical experience in an open, supportive, and diverse learning environment? Want to start a career in healthcare feeling confident and prepared to make a difference in the lives of others? If yes, then this is an opportunity for you!
The program is held at Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
1025 Old Wyomissing Road, Reading 19612
On Saturday, October 26, 2019, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Registration required. Call 484-628-0100 or go to
Reading Hospital is presenting information on admissions, financial aid and costs, and student services. Presentations will highlight the following programs:
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Emergency Medical Services
For more information on the school policies, consumer information, and tuition and fees, visit their website atreading.towerhealth.org/sohs.
- Imaging Discovery Events at Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences
- Financial Aid Night
- Christian University and College Fair
- Open House: Thaddeus Stevens College of Technology
- Careers in Mathematics Conference – at Kutztown University!
- Common App Information–Make sure you are completing your college applications correctly!
- Counseling & Social Work Open House
- Admissions Decision Day 2019
- Fall 2019 ASVAB Testing
- Are You Interested in a Career in Accounting?
- Philadelphia College Fair for Architecture and Design
- FAFSA Completion Saturday at Penn State York
- Senior Timeline Checklist and Transcript Instructions Distributed
- Drugs 101 Parent/Guardian Information Session