Check out the Events tab above to find out about coming programs organized by the school counselors. The blog posts below are updated regularly. Subscribe to the blog to ensure you don’t miss any posts about Penn Manor or Community announcements.
10th and 11th grade: Are you interested in completing college credits early? The Dual Enrollment meeting for students interested in taking courses this FALL 2019 will be held during homeroom (10:20-11:20) Tuesday, March 5th in the LIBRARY. A representative from … Continue reading
I will be holding a question and answer session about using Kaleidoscope, the program utilized by PMEF for scholarship submission on March 13th during homeroom in the counseling office conference room. If you have any questions or are having any problems with the application process please send me an email at email@example.com to let me know that you would be interested in attending. Thanks, Mrs. Ulmer
- CAMP COLLEGE
- Spring 2019 ASVAB
- Join the Counseling Department for a Resume and Interview Skills Workshop!
- PA College Of Health Sciences Open House-Great Way to Fulfill a Graduation Project College Visit!
- PA Work Aware/Skill Up Senior Seminar
- Join the Counseling Department for the Health and Social Sciences Career Seminar!
- Columbia Area Career Fair Offered to Penn Manor Students and Community
- Thaddeus Stevens College Spring Open House- Register Now
- You’re Invited to HACC Experience Day at the Lancaster Campus!
- Rock Lititz “Live Event” Career Day MAY 2nd 9 am -1 pm at POD 2
- Medical Careers Information Night at Reading Hospital
- College Fair– Juniors SHOULD Plan to Attend!
- Engineering Careers Day at HACC
- Health and Biomedical Sciences Summer Camp at Lebanon Valley College