The Lancaster YMCA Camp Shand is accepting applications for the following positions.
Working at a summer camp can be great experience for college applications and future job applications!
- Senior Day Camp Counselor Supervise a group of day-campers in activities such as environmental education, group games, and other activities (can live at camp, can drive themselves daily, or can take a bus from the Lancaster YMCA City Center).
- Cabin Counselor (Resident) Spend 6 days a week at camp supervising and a resident counselor for campers 1st-6th grade. Be a positive role model for campers and help with camp activities, games, and programs.
- Camp Counselor (Resident) This is almost like a ‘junior’ counselor. Work with the younger day-campers during the day, but live on camp with the resident campers in the evening.
- Life Guard needs current lifeguard certification. Can live at camp, or commute, or take the bus from the Lancaster City YMCA.
- Food Service Assistant live at camp and help with the kitchen and food service. Help make a difference in the lives of kids without the regular supervision of kids.
Check out this Video about Summers at Camp Shand: https://youtu.be/J_dfN_xhffU
Full Job Descriptions and Salary range: 2018-Camp-Shand-Job-Openings