Cornell University is hosting a Summer College Program for High School Students.
There are many programs being offered to the students in 3 and 6 week sessions! The programs will be offered between June 23rd-August 7th, 2018.
Students will have the opportunity to:
- experience what it’s like to live and learn at a great Ivy League university,
- take real university courses,
- work closely with Cornell’s world-renowned faculty,
- earn three to six college credits,
- explore majors and career options,
- get a jump on successful college applications,
- make friends from around the world, and much, much more.
Please email summercollege.cornell.edu or stop by the counseling office with any questions!