Millersville University has changed their dual enrollment process. Current high school students must follow the following procedures regardless of how many dual enrollment courses they have taken at Millersville before. Millersville recommends that you apply online by November 16th for Spring Classes (May 15th for fall classes). Instructions and a checklist can be found in the school counselors office in a red bin. The Penn Manor check-list is in a blue folder and the Millersville paperwork is in a yellow folder.
Instructions for Millersville (Follow the steps below and see the Penn Manor Checklist Attached here)
First: Read Online Instructions
Second: Find a Class
- Use the list provided on the online instructions and the millersville web schedule. Write down the 5-digit CRN number for the course you are interested in, as that number will be used on the application.
Third: Apply online
- Upload your own Transcripts which you download from your sapphire account.
- Upload SAT or ACT score report
- Choose Ms. Dana Wile as the dual enrollment coordinator/school counselor
- Only list the course you want to enroll in. If there is a lab and lecture for the course, be sure to list both in the appropriate sections.
Fourth: Submit “Millersville Transcript Release” form to Penn Manor School Counselors office with the “Penn Manor Dual Enrollment Application”
- If a student does not do this step, the course may not count as high school credit
- Submit this with-in a week of applying to Millersville, before the end of November. Copies of these forms are in the yellow-folder in the school counselors office.
Fifth: Submit Proof of Enrollment
- Once you have paid for and are officially enrolled in the course, submit proof of enrollment to your assigned school counselor for your Penn Manor schedule to be adjusted and count the MU course for credit. This proof may be a copy of your mailed enrollment notification or a screenshot of your Millersville MAX account enrollment.
Final Grades: Penn Manor will get a copy of your transcripts from Millersville; however, the timeliness of this does not always match with Penn Manors report card schedule. You can submit a screenshot of your final grade from your MU MAX account to your school counselor in the interim, to be verified by your transcripts later.
Other schools: The process for other schools like HACC and LBC is still the same. Instructions are in the blue folder in the dual enrollment bin.
Please see your school counselor if you have any questions.